What we do…
- Prevent cruelty to animals and confiscating abused or neglected animals.
- Enforce laws that protect animal rights through our inspectorate.
- Provide caring treatment and comfortable shelter for neglected and abandoned animals that are admitted to our Animal Care Centre.
- Provide veterinary care to the animals of poor communities.
- Promote the humane and compassionate care of animals through education and awareness programmes.
- Find loving and caring homes for animals through our adoption service.
- Reunite lost animals with their owners through our lost-and-found service.
- Sterilisation campaigns to reduce the overpopulation of animals.
- Disaster relief to save animals affected by natural disasters, motor accidents and so forth.