20th Anniversary Show 17th – 19th July 2015
Closing date : Wednesday 1st July 2015
INTERNATIONAL BEST IN SHOW JUDGE MR PHILIP JOHN – INDIA CASH PRIZES – ROSETTES – SASHES – MEDALS – TROPHY GRAND MASTERS (Veterans) Friday 14h30
Final SILVER LEAD ADULT CHALLENGE (no champions) sponsored by Lionels Choice Friday 15h15
Final Sunday YOUNGSTARS (Puppies & Juniors) sponsored by PRO-PET K9 Dog Treats Saturday 09h00
Final Sunday GOLDEN COLLAR CHALLENGE OF THE CHAMPIONS sponsored by COMPLETE
Sunday 09h00 & Final Sunday BREEDERS CHALLENGE sponsored by PET SENSE COLLEGE
Saturday 11h30 WODAC CHILD & JUNIOR HANDLING Saturday 13h45
ENTRY FEES: Champions – “Golden Collar” R100 per entry
Adult – “Silver Lead” R80 per entry
YoungStars (Puppies & Juniors) R80 per entry
Grand Masters (Veterans) R60 per entry
Breeders Challenge R80 per breeder (not per dog)
Child/Junior Handling R30 per entry
All winners will be presented with a 20th Anniversary Trophy CLASSES:
- YOUNGSTARS (pups & juniors) 4-6 months/6-9 months/9-12 months/ 12-18 months)
- SILVER LEAD ADULT CHALLENGE (open class – no champions)
- GRAND MASTERS (dogs/bitches 7 years & over)
- Dogs & Bitches will be judged together in each group in the above events.
- GOLDEN COLLAR CHALLENGE OF THE CHAMPIONS (only registered champions at closing date accepted). Dogs & Bitch champions will be judged separately – 2 dogs & 2 bitches in each Group to go forward to the Final.
- BREEDERS CHALLENGE – please note that all dogs entered in the Breeders Challenge must be bred by the breeder and carry the breeders kennel name – min. 3 and max. 5 off-spring and breeder to be present
PAYMENT DETAILS: Direct Payment The World of Dogs & Cats Bank Details: FNB Musgrave Road 221-126 Acc. No. 600 865 24169 (Reference to be Owners Name) No Postal Orders accepted Fax Entries: 086 545 7663 E-mail Entries : email@example.com Postal Entries: P.O. Box 1719, Hillcrest, 3650 General Enquiries: Cell: 082 807 2927 Tel: 031-7654286 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Faxed & email entries will only be accepted with a copy of the bank deposit or internet transfer. Ensure that entry information is clear and correct. Please print owner’s name as reference on Deposit Slip.
2. Exhibitor numbers, entrance & parking tickets will be handed out at a show prior to the expo. Competitors will be advised.
3. NB. Dogs/Bitches entered in their particular events must be benched in the allocated area. NO BENCHING WILL BE ALLOWED AROUND RINGS.
4. All exhibitors/ handlers are personally responsible for the control of their dogs at all times and shall be personally liable for claims which may be made in respect of injuries which may arise or be caused by their dogs.
5. No animal other than an exhibit entered for competition or for exhibit shall be permitted within the precincts of a show except registered Guide Dogs for the blind, Hearing dogs for the deaf and dogs requested for educational and instructional purposes or by the permission of the show organisers.
6. Competitors, exhibitors, owners and handlers participating in any event for the duration of the exhibition are advised that they may be photographed for, by or on behalf of Wodac for the use and possible publication of such photograph by Wodac.
7. Bitches in season will be allowed in the breed classes only.
8. NOTE: JUDGING TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE – COMPETITORS WILL BE ADVISED IF ANY CHANGES.
9. Right of admission reserved. Visit – www.dogscats.co.za